My life can be summed up right now as DO ALL THE THINGS!
Really, I'm not trying to be that nutty but its a bit of an unstoppable force at this point. Paying off debt has been amazeballs. Buying Jade isn't something I've regretted for a moment. Katy is rocking at life. Edison is the most amazing little red guy ever. Add that to lots of personal and professional triumphs and I'm rocking life right now.
Once things are going well though, I like to figure out how to maximize things. I'm still working on eating better, losing my weight back down another 5 pounds, but I feel super strong so meh. Imma eat that cupcake right now if I want. The main thing that I HATE right now is monthly bills. The main thing right now: the boarding barn.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the barn. I love all the wonderful people there that are enjoying themselves at their daily escape after work. As I tear around there lost in my mental to do list, I try hard to say hi, chat with them, but my crazy life doesn't allow this right now because once I'm done at THAT barn with Jade, Edison, and Piper, I have to come home to THAT barn/farm and do all the things again. Add onto that any dog training business things as home life things and yeah, I'm a task listing robot right now.
Apologies that I know hardly any of you lovelies by name!
And yes, I'm jealous a little. I miss the long lost days of going to the barn, shooting the hit, riding around together and just "relaxing." I've never really really had that though as most of my barn days were "ride this horse for me," "can you help me with X, Y, Z" "do you think this looks like instant death" and so on so yeah. Maybe I don't miss those days, but I do miss the days of it being an escape. Right now its just another place that I have some tack but not all of it but some of it.
Thanks for letting me borrow your lunge line Saturday Jeanette since mine was in my trailer at home this time.
So now I've written a few hundred words and gotten nowhere really towards my point. Some back story, sure, but actual point? Nope.
Point is, I need to actually get on to doing something about my barn at the house. You see, I have 33% of the barn I want there already. I just need someone to AT LEAST put the roof up over the other 67%. Joe and I would find time to get the rest done (eventually) even if the contract couldn't do it for us at the price I like.
Problem is, I can't get ANYONE out to do ANYTHING at the house right now. I have an unpainted house, a partially finished bathroom, and a few other odds and ends the handyman was working on but didn't get done just right. This hiring help sucks.
So I sent out an email asking for reliable, reputable people to not completely hose me over on finishing out at least the ROOF of my existing barn. Here's hoping but ugh, unno...